Greetings TEAM CAPTAINS! We’re seriously excited to have you and your teammates participate in the LaughFest Seriously Funny Family Adventure Challenge this year. Please be sure to share these details with your teammates.
For 2021 we will be using a new mobile phone app to reveal clues and scoring. This means at least one member of your team needs to have access to a mobile phone throughout the event.
Participants can join the game by following these simple steps:
- Download the GooseChase iOSor Android app.
- Please register for a personal account with a username & password of your choice so that if you win we can connect with you after.
- Search for and select the Seriously Funny Family Adventure Challengegame or search by game code B539P7.
- Follow the prompts to select or create your team. Enter team access code: B539P7
SHOW YOUR TEAM SPIRIT
We would love to have you dress-up while participating in the challenges. Show your true colors and most creative costumes in order to score some bonus points!
DRESS FOR THE ELEMENTS
Speaking of dress, remember to dress for the weather as well. As we all know, March in Michigan is unpredictable, so bring along your hats and gloves. The event will be held downtown with activities all over the downtown area so tennis shoes are a good idea. If you will have little ones in tow, you will be covering a lot of ground, running or walking, so consider bringing a stroller if necessary.
This year’s event is self-paced, so you may complete the challenges any time between 9 am on Thursday, March 11th and 5 pm on Sunday, March 14th. Your submissions will be reviewed and scored by our team and winners will be announced the week of March 15th.
We are so excited for you to adventure with us around Grand Rapids and we want to make sure you are staying safe. Here are some things to remember as you complete the missions:
- Remember to wear your mask – Current CDC Guidelines on mask wearing are located Here
- Stay socially distanced from other people. Current CDC Guidelines regarding distancing state “to stay at least 6 feet away from others who are not from your households.”
Stay Safe, Have Fun and remember Creativity Counts!
*PLEASE NOTE: This information will also be shared by email before March 11th.