LAUGHFEST BADGES ARE BACK FOR 2019!
Click the YELLOW links below to buy now!
Badges are priced at four levels that provide guests a great way to experience the Festival, giving you the first opportunity to get the best seats to the best shows! Plus you’ll get some great perks like access to exclusive parties, early access to single ticket sales, early seating at free shows, merchandise discounts, and more!
THE LEVEL 1 Badge ($79) offers festival followers a smidge of laughter with one headliner and one feature show, early access to single ticket sales, and early entrance to free shows.
THE LEVEL 2 Badge ($109) steps up the festival experience by adding a second feature show to the Level I perks for a little more festival fun.
THE LEVEL 3 Badge ($179) provides festival goers a smattering of smiles with the addition of another headliner show PLUS a pass to the Opening Party.
THE LEVEL 4 Badge ($429) provides festival fanatics the whole sha-bang including six shows of your choice plus a show-only ticket to the Signature Event, all other VIP Perks, plus access to Headliner’s Club every day that it’s open. This is the Ultimate VIP way to experience LaughFest!
Headliner Shows Include:
- Jo Koy
- Ali Wong
- Loni Love
- Clean Comedy Showcase & Dinner
- National Stand-Up Showcase & Dinner
Feature Shows Include:
- Ed Asner
- Nate Bargatze
- Brad Upton
- Matt Bellassai
- Clean Comedy Showcase
- Best of the Midwest
- National Stand-Up Comedy Showcase
- Pop Scholars
- River City Improv
- Rockin’ Homegrown Jam
- Dirty Show
- LaughFest’s Best
Opening Party: Opening Party is an invite-only party. It’s LaughFest’s way of thanking all of our supporters and kickoff the 10-days of LaughFest. (Included in Level 3 & 4 Badges only.)
Headliner’s Club: Headliner’s Club is our VIP lounge area located at the BOB. This is an area for Level 4 Badge Holders, other LaughFest VIPs and talent to mix-and-mingle. (Included in Level 4 Badges only.)
Gift the Gift of Laughter! Not sure which shows to pick for a friend or family member? We’ve got you covered! Give a LaughFest U-Pick Gift Certificate. Sold in $25 increments, U-Pick Gift Certificates are good towards any Badge purchase. (Cannot be used toward individual tickets.)
LOOKING FOR MORE GIFT IDEAS?
Why should I buy a LaughFest Badge?
- Get first access to the best seats before individual tickets go on sale
- Opportunity for pre-sale for individual tickets in January
- Early access to free shows
- Merchandise discount
- Other exclusive benefits by level
How and when will I get my tickets?
- Tickets will be printed and mailed within 2-3 weeks of order or upon receiving payment (for cash & checks). A $5.00 shipping & handling fee will be added to all orders.
- If you prefer to pick up your tickets at the Clubhouse, please provide a phone number so we can call you when they are ready. (The shipping & handling fee does not apply.)
What’s the last day to buy packages to guarantee delivery by Christmas?
- Wednesday, December 12th
How do I redeem my Badge Gift Certificates?
- Gift certificates can be purchased in $25 increments.
- Please call us at (616) 735-4242 to redeem – show choices subject to availability.
- Cannot be redeemed online.
- Please redeem by January 9, 2019 for the best show options.
What is included with the Dinner Showcases?
- A ticket to the show
- Buffet Dinner
- NOTE: Beverages (alcoholic & non) will be available for purchase
Where will my seats be? Can I pick my own seats?
- Ticket orders will be filled in order of purchase with best available seats.
- If you have a need for handicapped or limited mobility seating, please give us a call at 616-735-4242.
When do individual tickets go on sale?
- Individual tickets will be available in starting January 11, 2019 through Ticketmaster.com or at the DeVos Place and Van Andel Arena Box Offices. They will also be sold at LaughFest Central beginning in mid-February.
- If tickets are still available the day of the show, they will be sold at the venue 1 hour before show time
How can I get tickets to the Signature Event with Brian Regan?
- This is a special fundraising event for Gilda’s Club. Table sponsorships are available starting at $3000 per table of 8.
- Individual seats can also be purchased for $250 each for dinner & show or $75 each for show-only tickets – buy separately or add on to a Badge order. Click the link above for more information.
When do the doors open at events?
- Doors generally open 1 hour prior to show time (note: at Wealthy Theatre, doors open 30 minutes prior to show time)
- Will Call and at-the-door sales will be available at that time
Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets/Badges?
- All ticket sales are final – no refunds or exchanges will be offered.
What is the age policy for shows at Pyramid Scheme?
- For all shows, attendees must be 21 or older
Other questions? Give us a call at 616-735-4242 or email email@example.com.