LAUGHFEST BADGES ARE BACK FOR 2018!
Click the links below to buy now!
Badges are priced at four levels that provide guests a great way to experience the Festival and get insider perks like access to exclusive parties, early access to single ticket sales, early seating at free shows, merchandise discounts, and an exclusive t-shirt.
THE LEVEL 1 Badge ($75) offers festival followers a smidge of laughter with one headliner and one feature show, early access to single ticket sales, and early entrance to free shows.
THE LEVEL 2 Badge ($99) steps up the festival experience by adding a LaughFest Friends Membership to the Level I perks and also includes a High Five donation & button.
THE LEVEL 3 Badge ($199) provides festival goers a smattering of smiles with the additional of another headliner show, another feature show PLUS a pass to the Opening Party.
THE LEVEL 4 Badge ($449) provides festival fanatics the whole sha-bang including six shows of your choice plus a show-only ticket to the Signature Event, all other VIP Perks, plus access to Headliner’s Club every day that it’s open. This is the Ultimate VIP way to experience LaughFest!
Headliner Shows Include:
- “Weird” Al Yankovic
- Bert Kreischer
- Anjelah Johnson
- Tiffany Haddish
- Clean Comedy Showcase & Dinner
- National Stand-Up Showcase & Dinner
Feature Shows Include:
- Maria Bamford
- Cameron Esposito
- Greg Hahn
- Clean Comedy Showcase
- Best of the Midwest
- National Stand-Up Comedy Showcase
- Pop Scholars
- River City Improv
- Rockin’ Homegrown Jam
- Dirty Show
- LaughFest’s Best
Gift the Gift of Laughter! Not sure which shows to pick for a friend or family member? We’ve got you covered! Give a LaughFest U-Pick Gift Certificate. Sold in $25 increments, U-Pick Gift Certificates are good towards any Badge purchase. (Cannot be used toward individual tickets.)
How do I redeem my Badge Gift Certificates?
- Please call us at (616) 735-4242 to redeem – show choices subject to availability.
- Cannot be redeemed online.
What is included with the Dinner Showcases?
- A ticket to the show
- Buffet Dinner
Beverages (alcoholic & non) will be available for purchase
When do the doors open?
- Doors generally open 1 hour prior to show time (note: at Wealthy Theatre, doors open 30 minutes prior to show time)
- Will Call and at-the-door sales will be available at that time
Where will my seats be? Can I pick my own seats?
- Ticket orders will be filled in order of purchase with best available seats.
- We will make accommodations for handicapped or limited mobility seating (please email email@example.com for special requests)
How and when will I get my tickets?
- Tickets will be printed and mailed within 2-3 weeks of order. A shipping & handling fee will be added to all orders.
- December 14 is the last day to order tickets to guarantee delivery before Christmas.
How can I buy individual LaughFest Tickets?
- Individual tickets will go on sale in mid-January through Ticketmaster. Tickets will then be available online at ticketmaster.com (search LaughFest), at Ticketmaster outlets, over the phone (800-745-3000) and at the DeVos Place & Van Andel Arena Box Offices. Badges will no longer be sold at that time.
- If tickets are still available the day of the show, they will be sold at the venue 1 hour before show time
Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets?
- All ticket sales are final – no refunds or exchanges will be offered.
Other questions? Give us a call at 616-735-4242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.