Looking for a donation from LaughFest for your organization’s event? Please review the guidelines below and download the request form here.
LaughFest In-Kind Ticket/Merchandise
Donation Request Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Gilda’s LaughFest. As a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, we have a strong commitment to the community and are proud to collaborate and support like-minded organizations. We first look to support organizations who reflect our mission, but we do entertain requests from any organization. Please note, how we review these requests may change at any time without advanced notice.
Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Up to two tickets are available to each requesting agency annually. Tickets and merchandise items are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, based upon availability.*
To make your request, please complete a request form, and be sure to include the following:
- Donation request letter noting date, time and purpose of fundraising event or activity on the organization’s letterhead;
- Contact name and title of the individual at the organization, name of the organization, phone and e-mail address, address to which a donation may be mailed (see attached form);
- Mission and purpose of organization (see attached form);
- 501 (c)(3) or other tax-designation document.
All requests MUST BE MADE ON ORGANIZATION LETTERHEAD.
Please mail or email requests to:
ATTN: In-Kind Request
1806 Bridge St NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
For more information, please call 616-735-4242.
* Requests for specific shows will be reviewed, but we reserve the right to distribute tickets based on availability.