We’re bringing it back! Paused in 2020, the Seriously Funny Family Adventure Challenge returns for the 2021 festival as the perfect, safe, family friendly, distanced opportunity for families to get outside and explore downtown Grand Rapids. We’ve tweaked this event for maximum safety, and optimal fun!
Taking place each day of the festival, March 11-14, complete challenges at your own pace! Challenges will open on Thursday, March 11 at 9am.
You’ve seen the heart-pounding adventures and glory-stealing moments unfold on shows like The Amazing Race, Expedition Impossible and Minute To Win It. The Seriously Funny Family Adventure Challenge is just like that! Only different. Well, let’s be honest . . . REALLY different. But that’s what makes this event so SERIOUSLY FUNNY!
This fun-filled family challenge will involve household teams racing across the downtown areas of Grand Rapids to engage in fun and exciting challenges and brainteasers suitable for all ages, requiring fast thinking, and fast action, all while showcasing downtown retailers, restaurants, and landmarks.
Participants will be doing activities outside; please dress for the weather!
We are so excited for you to adventure with us around Grand Rapids and we want to make sure you are staying safe. Here are some things to remember as you complete the missions:
- Remember to wear your mask – Current CDC Guidelines on mask wearing are located Here
- Stay socially distanced from other people. Current CDC Guidelines regarding distancing state “to stay at least 6 feet away from others who are not from your households.”
- Stay Safe, Have Fun and remember Creativity Counts!
Please sign up below (registration required to be eligible for prizes), then download the app & set up your team by following these instructions:
- Download the GooseChase iOS or Android app.
- Please register for a personal account with a username & password of your choice so that if you win we can connect with you after.
- Search for and select the Seriously Funny Family Adventure Challenge game or search by game code B539P7.
- Follow the prompts to select or create your team.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR THE WINNERS!