Make a plan to get to the event : Drive | Hop on a Bus | Walk | Bike | Venue Accessibility Information | View More Getting Around Tips
Gilda’s LaughFest will postpone the following events. Details regarding the rescheduling of these shows will be released at a later date. Tickets will be honored for the rescheduled shows, or individuals can request a refund at the point of purchase.
- Maria Bamford at Wealthy Theatre
- Fortune Feimster at Fountain Street Church
- Signature event featuring Jeff Foxworthy at DeVos Place
- Rockin’ Home Grown at The Intersection
- River City Improv at Wealthy Theatre
We are seriously sorry to have to announce the cancellation of the last three days of Gilda’s LaughFest. We greatly appreciate your support as we navigate a chapter that none of us have ever journeyed before.
More information will come regarding this postponed event.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for tables and Dinner & Show tickets are now closed.
Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids invites you to join us for an unforgettable evening of laughter and entertainment from Jeff Foxworthy, benefiting Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids! Event & Dinner begins at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 8 p.m.
Jeff Foxworthy is one of the most respected and successful comedians in the U.S. The Grammy Award nominee and best-selling author of more than 26 books, is widely known for his redneck jokes, his act goes well beyond that to explore the humor in everyday family interactions and human nature, a style that has been compared to Mark Twain’s.
Jeff is one of the judges on the NBC comedy competition show “Bring The Funny,” which premiered earlier this year. He has his own comedy channel “Jeff and Larry’s Comedy Roundup” on SIRIUSXM, which showcases the best in great American comedy. He has a comedy special “We’ve Been Thinking” which is currently available on Netflix and most recently released a game called “Relative Insanity” which uses bits of his material for lots of game time fun. In addition to all of this he continues his live performances across the country and we’re thrilled to welcome him to LaughFest for Gilda’s Signature Event!
A limited quantity of show-only tickets are available for individual ticket sales through Ticketmaster.
Things to Note:
Dinner & Show Guests ($250 each or table sponsorship):
- Physical tickets will not be issued for the Signature Event Dinner & Show. Guests will check-in at the event and will receive their credentials & table assignment at that time. The Signature Event Committee will be communicating with all guests closer to the event to collect any additional guest names and provide other information pertinent to the event for attendees.
- Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. for registration & cocktails. Program begins at 7:20 p.m.with show following at 8 p.m.
Show-Only Guests ($75 each):
- Tickets for the show only portion will be issued through Ticketmaster and will be required for entry.
- Doors for show-only doors will open at 7:45 p.m. with show following at 8 p.m.