The Laughter Yoga Two Day Certified Leader Training is perfect for anyone who wants to bring more laughter in their life and to share laughter with others will benefit from this training. It will be of special interest to:
- Yoga and fitness teachers
- HR and management training
- Healthcare professionals: Physicians, Nurses, Staff
- Therapists/workers/teachers serving client who have special needs
- Teachers, PE Specialists, and sports coaches
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, professional counselors
- Entertainment professionals/Comedians
- Massage therapists
- Activities Directors/Senior care workers/Assisted living staff
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life/Wellness Coaches and alternative therapists
- Sales managers
- Clergy/Youth pastors/leaders
- Tourism professionals & tour guides
- Anyone who needs to decrease stress and add therapeutic laughter to their life!
As a participant, you will be able to:
- Understand the scientific research, physical, mental and emotional benefits of happiness, laughter, and Laughter Yoga.
- Understand how to use and teach simple exercises and techniques (including deep breathing, meditation, visualization, relaxation, playful activities) to increase joy and health and decrease stress.
- Organize and lead laughter programs for individuals and diverse groups, including healthcare staff and patients, seniors, children, and corporations.
The course includes:
- Learning the physical, mental & emotional benefits of laughter
- How to laugh without humor and how to teach others to do so
- The history of Laughter Yoga
- Starting & running laughter clubs
- How to market your services
- Techniques for special groups (children, seniors and more)
- Laughter Boosting techniques
- How to laugh alone
- and much, much more!
For full course information and to learn more about what the $350 fee includes, please click the link below or contact:
Angela Essick Dykes (616.225.1060 | email@example.com).
Training is not affiliated with or endorsed by LaughFest.