GETTING AROUND GRAND RAPIDS IS EASIER THAN EVER THANKS TO
Parking and Mobility Options
The City of Grand Rapids works to make parking and transportation downtown more convenient. Check out the transportation resources below!
- Downtown Parking and Mobility Guide – A digital guide that helps visitors find parking and other mobility resources, including information about The Rapid and DASH buses, parking, biking, carpooling and much more.
- Motu App -The Motu app allows you to pay for metered parking using your mobile phone. Plus, you’ll get a notification when your meter is about to expire. You even have the option to add time to your meter — right from your phone! Available on iOS, Android and online.
- Transit App – The Transit App gives real-time upcoming departure times for transit and allows users to mark favorite routes and stops to make frequent trips easier. Available on Android and iOS.
- My Stop App – Find a Rapid bus stop near you and plan your trip by using the My Stop app. Available on Android, iOS and online.
- Facebook – Like the City of Grand Rapids Facebook page to see additional parking updates.
Free DASH Buses
- The FREE Downtown Area Shuttle (DASH) gives you more:
- options to get around
- time to get to your LaughFest destination
- time laughing with friends
- and more fun!
DASH routes will run Monday – Saturday every 8 minutes and follow the schedule below.
- Monday – Wednesday: 6:30 AM- 10 PM
- Thursday – Friday: 6:30 AM – 1 AM
- Saturday: 10 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday: No service
All buses are wheelchair accessible!
Venue Accessibility Guide
Check Experience Grand Rapids’ Accessibility Guide for specific information on LaughFest venue accessibility.