2019 Downtown Parking Map
(click picture to enlarge)
Parking and Mobility Options
The City of Grand Rapids is working to make parking downtown easier. Check out the transportation resources below!
- Downtown Parking and Mobility Guide – A digital guide can be found at www.grandrapidsmi.gov/GetAroundDowntown, which helps visitors find parking and other mobility resources, including information about the Rapid & DASH buses, parking, carpooling, and much more.
- GR Park App – Find parking stress-free! The GR Park App provides real-time availability for City parking facilities and shows locations nearest to you first. Available on iOS & Android.
- Parkmobile App – The Parkmobile App allows you to find and pay for metered parking using your mobile phone. Plus, you’ll get a notification when your meter is about to expire and you have the option to add time to your meter right from your phone. Available on iOS & Android.
- myStop Mobile App – The myStop Mobile app provides real-time bus schedule and location information. Available on iOS & Android.
- The Rapid Bus Guide – Find a Rapid bus stop near you by using the Ride Guide.
- Facebook – Like the City of Grand Rapids Facebook page to see additional parking updates.
Free DASH Buses
The Downtown Area Shuttle (DASH) gives you more:
- Options to get around
- Time to get to your LaughFest destination
- Time laughing with friends
- And more fun!
DASH Bus Service times are:
- Monday through Friday 6:30am to 10:00pm.
- Friday and Saturday during LaughFest evenings 5:00pm to 2:00am (DASH West – REDline)
All buses are wheelchair accessible!
Venue Accessibility Guide
Disability Advocates of Kent County is conducting a review on the accessibility of LaughFest Venues. The Venue Accessibility Guide allows individuals with disabilities to get a better understanding of how to access LaughFest venues and amenities that are available.