Individual Tickets are on sale NOW! Just go to Ticketmaster.com (search LaughFest) or call 1-800-745-3000. You can also purchase tickets now at the Van Andel Arena & DeVos Place Box Offices or at Ticketmaster outlets, and at LaughFest Central at the GRAM.
Click here for the full listing of LaughFest shows.
Can I still redeem my Ticket Package Gift Certificates?
- Yes, please call us at (616) 735-4242 to redeem – show choices subject to availability.
- Cannot be redeemed online.
What is included with the Dinner Showcases?
- A ticket to the show
Beverages (alcoholic & non) will be available for purchase
When do the doors open?
- Doors generally open 1 hour prior to show time
- Will Call and at-the-door sales will be available at that time
Can I buy tickets on the day of the event?
- If tickets are still available the day of the show, they will be sold at the venue 1 hour before show time.
Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets?
- All ticket sales are final – no refunds or exchanges will be offered.
What is a Fast Pass ticket?
This is a FREE pass that secures a seat for attendees at a FREE showcase event.
Fast Pass holders are guaranteed a seat as long as they are seated 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Walk up seating will begin 14 minutes prior to show time and at that time Fast Passes will no longer be valid. A percentage of seats at Fast Pass venues will be kept open for walk-ups.
How do I get a Fast Pass ticket?
To pick up Fast Passes, visit LaughFest Central at the Grand Rapids Art Museum (GRAM) (opening February 22). If you’re looking to get a Fast Pass on the same day as the show, the will be available at the event venue beginning one hour prior to the start time.
Other questions? Give us a call at 616-735-4242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.