See it all with your LaughFest Ticket Package!
They’re back! Ticket Packages give you the ultimate LaughFest experience, giving you the first opportunity to get the best seats to the hottest shows. Though who are we kidding? All of our shows are seriously awesome! Ticket package holders get some great perks.
Pick your Package
One Ticket to Two Shows
One HAHA Show & One HEEHEE Show
One Ticket to Three Shows
One HAHA Show & Two HEEHEE Shows
One Ticket to Four Shows
Two HAHA Shows & Two HEHE Shows
All Ticket Package Holders will also receive a 10% discount on merchandise at LaughFest Central and an exclusive pre-sale for individual tickets and any added shows!
TICKET PACKAGE FAQS
Why should I buy a LaughFest Ticket Package?
- Get first access to the best seats before individual tickets go on sale
- Opportunity to take advantage of pre-sale for individual tickets in January
- Merchandise discount
How and when will I get my tickets?
- Tickets will be printed and mailed within two to three weeks of order. A $5.00 shipping and handling fee will be added to all orders.
What’s the last day to buy packages to guarantee delivery by Christmas?
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Can I buy a gift certificate? How does the recipient redeem it for a Ticket Package?
- Gift certificates are offered in $89, $119 and $169 amounts for each of the package types.
- Please call us at 616.735.4242 to redeem – show choices subject to availability.
- Cannot be redeemed online.
- Please redeem prior to individual tickets going on sale January 10, 2020 for the best show options.
What is included with a ticket to a Dinner Showcase?
- One ticket to the show
- Buffet Dinner for one
- NOTE: Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will be available for purchase
Where will my seats be? Can I pick my own seats?
- Ticket orders will be filled in order of purchase with best available seats.
- If you have a need for handicapped or limited mobility seating, please give us a call at 616.735.4242.
When do individual tickets go on sale?
- Individual tickets will be available in starting January 10, 2020 through Ticketmaster.com or in-person at the DeVos Place and Van Andel Arena Box Offices. They will also be sold in person at LaughFest Central beginning in mid-February.
- Online tickets sales will end as early as Noon the day of the show. If there are tickets still available at that time, tickets will be available for purchase at venues when doors open ahead of the show.
How can I get tickets to the Signature Event?
- This is a special fundraising event for Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids. Table sponsorship is available starting at $3,000 per table of eight.
- Individual seats can also be purchased for $250 each for dinner and show or $75 each for show-only tickets. These can be bought separately or added on to a Ticket Package order, but Signature Event is not eligible to be included in Ticket Package show selections.
- More information, including artist announcement for Signature Event will be coming soon!
When do the doors open at events?
- Doors generally open one hour prior to show time (note: at Wealthy Theatre, doors open 30 minutes prior to show time)
- Will Call and at-the-door sales will be available at that time
I changed my mind. Can I get a refund/exchange for my Ticket Package or change the shows I selected in my initial package?
- We’re sorry to say all ticket package sales are final – no refunds or exchanges will be offered.
- HAHA and HEEHEE shows selected as part of your ticket package cannot be changed.
How do I know if there is an age policy associated with my show?
- We recommend you visit the artist page to check if there are any artist recommendations or venue age requirements that might affect you for the shows you would like to select. Please note some venues have ID requirements where a valid photo ID must be shown for entry.
Still have questions? Give us a call at 616.735.4242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.