LaughFest Ticket Package and Badge sales have now ended. But don’t worry – individual tickets go on sale THIS Friday, January 27th at 10am. You can purchase tickets at www.ticketmaster.com (search LaughFest), by calling 1-800-745-3000 or at the DeVos Place & Van Andel Arena Box Offices.
Tickets will also be available at LaughFest Central at the Grand Rapids Art Museum beginning in mid-February.
How do I redeem my Ticket Package Gift Certificates?
- Please call us at (616) 735-4242 to redeem – show choices subject to availability.
- Cannot be redeemed online.
What is included with the Dinner Showcases?
- A ticket to the show
- Buffet Dinner
Beverages (alcoholic & non) will be available for purchase
What is included with a VIP ticket (available for Iliza and Best of the Midwest)?
- A VIP ticket for the Iliza show is $85 and includes (available in Ticket Packages ONLY):
- Preferred seating
- Intimate post-show encore event with Iliza
- Photos with Iliza
- VIP laminate
- Autographed Iliza Tour Poster
- A VIP ticket for Best of the Midwest (3rd Floor) is $30 and includes (available in Packages and Badges):
- Preferred Seating
- Entrance into Post-Show Reception in Eve (4th Floor) where you will enjoy refreshments & a prize presentation for the Best of the Midwest Competition winner
When do the doors open?
- Doors generally open 1 hour prior to show time
- Will Call and at-the-door sales will be available at that time
How can I buy tickets on the day of an event?
- If tickets are still available the day of the show, they will be sold at the venue 1 hour before show time. Will Call will also be available at this time.
Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets?
- All ticket sales are final – no refunds or exchanges will be offered.
Other questions? Give us a call at 616-735-4242 or email email@example.com.